Posting this here as it's a Yu-Gi-Oh press release for XBLA.
FeaturesOriginally Posted by Konami Press Release
- Complete with the most robust card offering and the opportunity to purchase additional card packs through XBOX Live Arcade Marketplace to expand your deck
- Includes cards from Classic Yu-Gi-Oh!, GX and 5Ds
- Complete against the most popular Yu-Gi-Oh! 5Ds characters during the finals
- Battle through Single player or compete in 4 player tag duels with text and voice chat ability
- Includes 3 modes of play:
- Rank Match- Compete against Yu-Gi-Oh! fans of the same rank and ability
- Quick Match- Jump right into the action and compete against any Yu-Gi-Oh! fan
- Custom Match- Battle your friends and completely customize the rules of play
- Complete with live leader boards to track your rank as well as your friends
Yu-Gi-Oh Online for XBLA? Neato. Once again I'm effy on the concept of booster packs costing money for an online game, but whatever.